The Foot and Ankle Clinic of Australia is an established podiatry company located in the Sydney, Illawarra and NSW regional locations.
Due to demand, we are seeking a Podiatrist across many of our locations.
We offer full administrative support and In- house/external referrals by GPs.
The Foot and Ankle Clinic of Australia is looking for a qualified podiatrist to join the team. The successful applicant will join a company that operates from six locations. We prioritise open communication to deliver highly expert lower limb care while utilising the latest technology available to date. We offer a friendly work environment, great reception support, large professional network opportunities, over 25 years worth of patient databases, access to state of the art laser treatments, complete 3D custom CAD CAM orthotic scanners and devices and ongoing training/support to uphold each podiatrists skills.
A podiatrist that enjoys and excels in all facets of podiatry care are encouraged to apply, as you will be joining a practice with exceptional standards. The applicant must have great communication skills, have excellent patient rapport, initiative, and who is always willing to learn and care for our patients.
All areas of podiatry will be experienced, including paediatrics, laser procedures (subject to further education), biomechanics and prescription orthotics, biomechanical/gait correction, general care, diabetes, nail surgery, wound management and more. A high level of pride in this position is expected.
There may be some aged care work provided which will provide the opportunity to travel interstate. This is subject to podiatrist availability and contracts.
All staff are expected to uphold a high standard of work as patient care is our highest priority. The company has built a long standing reputation which is rewarded with patient compliance and loyalty due to the high standard of care directly delivered to the patient and supporting colleagues in the medical industry.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Fully registered with AHPRA as a Podiatrist
- Tertiary qualifications in Podiatry
- A recent police clearance
- Drivers licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Great communication and organisation skills
- High levels of patient care
- Have a caring and honest approach
- Previous hands on experience/placement training (preferrably for over 1 year)
- You need to be a good communicator
- Be able to build rapport with colleagues and other allied health professionals
- Work for a well-known podiatry company
- Begin your own business as a contractor without any risk or upfront/ongoing costs
- Access to our most successful induction, operations manual and business guide to grow your reputation and presence in your location
- Work with a hard working, inspiring, caring team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible duration
- Further development within the company
- Opportunity to progress into further expert care
- Commision structure on varying treatment types/methods
- Travel expenses covered for possible interstate work